Saturday 21 April 2012

Blockheads Challenge - Magic Metal Technique Blog Hop

Happy Retirement Card

I decided to make this card for a work colleague who is retiring next
week.  I've worked with Barbara for 10 years.  She started off as my
line manager, then became a good friend.  Over the 10 years she saw
me through the joys of the birth of my son, and the sadness of the
passing of my dearest Dad.

I know she will love this card for it being different to the typical
retirement card.

I will really miss working with her and seeing her around
the office every day. 
Happy Retirement Barbara, enjoy it.....!!


Stamps used : Blockheads Greco-Roman Collection 3


3 comments:

  1. Love the way this stamp looks in the magic metal!! I know your friend will love it...I know I do!! LOL Cool background too. Thanks for sharing your super cool card with us at the Blockheads Technique Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet more of Leigh's family! This 'metal' card for your friend is sure to be appreciated. Bet she wonders how you did that faux metal centerpiece; it's stunning!

    Thanks for playing with the Blockheads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the Magic Metal, I love the colouring on this card!

    ReplyDelete